I’m so fucking tired of seeing these inaccurate infographs on my dash so when I saw this one yesterday I decided to take a little field trip.
This also takes into account that I have a car, so I can drive the 4 miles EACH WAY to Walmart. There is no public transportation where I live. Without a car I would have to shop at the only grocery store within walking distance of my apartment which is a Kroger Signature store. And I’m sure the price differences would have been even higher there.
A difference of $2.61 may not seem like much but remember this is only enough food for one meal. Let’s pretend for a minute that breakfast and lunch were covered by school and/or work and all the family had to worry about was putting dinner on the table every night: that would still be a difference of almost $1000 per year.
- manythingswillchange reblogged this from decommissioned061713
- boyprincessmanic likes this
- nerdfighterly likes this
- decommissioned061713 reblogged this from decommissioned061713
- thisisafreakshow likes this
- somewhatforeign reblogged this from vexenstraug
- vexenstraug reblogged this from mybutthurts
- frankblues likes this
- mybutthurts reblogged this from iwahara
- orechunks likes this